Information about the situation of our personal counselling regarding the Corona-issue:
We are at your service via email and telephone.
Within the scope of our mobile refugee social work, we provide advice for asylum seeking persons and accompany them at our project sites in Chemnitz and Dresden (Klotzsche, Neustadt, Pieschen, Südvorstadt). The focus is on the mandate of the client. Our work includes the following areas:
- development of life perspectives
- orientation guidance in Dresden and Chemnitz
- information concerning asylum in Saxony
- general social help and consultation
- mediation in conflict situations
- support for visiting authorities
- accompanying refugees to lawyers and support groups
- placing refugees into learning opportunities and reducing language barriers
- advice directing to further counseling
- guidance to health services
- accompanying volunteers supporting asylum seekers
- persons and families with BÜMA, Aufenthaltsgestattung or Duldung
- people who would like to participate in refugee social work
Consultation hours in Chemnitz
Lohstraße 9, 09111 Chemnitz
|Monday:||–||13:00 – 16:00|
|Tuesday:||10:00 – 12:00||13:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday:||09:00 – 12:00||–|
Further Appointments upon request. Please ask your social worker.
This project is co-funded by taxes. The funding is based on the budget as it was passed by the Members of Saxon Parliament.