IBAS (Information- and Advisory Centre Recognition Saxony)
Central field of action of the IQ network Saxony is the IBAS – Information- and Advisory Centre Recognition Saxony with the 3 counseling sites in Dresden, Leipzig and Chemnitz. IBAS consults in questions of recognition of foreign qualifications and professional integration.
Advisory service for recognition:
- consultation for recognition opportunities of foreign qualifications, information to career path
- information about competent certification authorities, procedures, necessary documents and procedure costs
- support for reading and interpreting of notifications after the recognition process
Important: IBAS is not a certification authority. It offers only advisory service!
Advisory service for qualification:
In addition, IBAS proposes counseling to (the adaption of) vocational skills after the recognition process.
- helps in research for a adequate qualification or compensatory measure
- shows opportunities for language improvements
- helps in research for financing options
Information for targets
Do you have any questions about your foreign qualification? You don’t know what you want to do with your certificate? You need information about your recognition notification?
Do you have related questions?
We appreciate to help you!
For a successful counseling, we need some information about you. Please send this information via e-mail or mail to IBAS. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Please fill in the IBAS-Check. You can download the form here (German).
Your professional objective is essential.
For the counseling, your curriculum vitae is important, e.g. in tabular form. Than we see, what you learned and worked before.
3. Certificates / diplomas
Please send the first 2 pages of your highest qualification. If you studied or worked already, the certificate of your school education isn’t relevant.
4. Contact info
Please verify, that we can find your contact information (telephone number, e-mail address etc.) on the IBAS-Check or your curriculum vitae.
Please read also this text (German) about the recognition of foreign qualifications as first orientation help.
Sustainable improvement of market integration of people with a migration background by:
- counseling for recognition of foreign qualifications
- company during the recognition process
- advisory service for supplementary qualification measures
- mediation to qualification offers
All advisory services and information are free of charge and will be treated discretely. Please arrange an appointment with us via telephone or e-mail!
Tuesday: 10 am – 3 pm
Appointments outside the opening hours can be arranged individually.